How to Eliminate Holiday Stress with Your PSTEC Tools
Why Have the Same Old Holiday Memories
When You Can Create a Period of Peace and Joy Using Your PSTEC Skills!
As the holidays loom in the very, very near future, you may be anticipating the upcoming holiday problems, challenges and tasks, such as:
- Additional things to do on top of the normal, every day tasks … prepare for parties, shopping, wrapping gifts, cooking larger meals, etc.
- The days seem shorter
- Extra food is around temping you to expand your waistline
- Extra giving of gifts, cards, etc. Making sure clients or customers get something as well as friends and family … being sure everyone is covered
- Extra activities, parties, commitments
- Dealing with people you normally wish to avoid
- End of the year crunches … taxes, bookkeeping, cleanup, thank you cards
- Your normal flow in life is disrupted by either extra time off or the anticipation of going back to work after the holiday break.
- Maybe you lost someone that you used to spend Holidays with, but now you miss them.
Many people ask, “What can I do about the holidays?
They are so stressful and frustrating!!”
I suggest using PSTEC for Holiday Stress and most just stare at me like a deer caught in the headlights. Then, the person asks, “How do I do that?”
You are about to find out how to utilize your PSTEC Tools and Skills to help you convert your holidays from stressful to peaceful.
Tim Phizackerley, Founder and Creator of PSTEC and Jeff Harding, PSTEC Master Practitioner have put together a very special online workshop to help you learn how to combat holiday stress.
Here is what this 3 Part Online Workshop will do for you…
Part 1- Head off Stress Before It Pops Up
- What if you could head off that stress that YOU KNOW will occur?
- What if you could stop it before it even comes flooding into your system?
- Find out how to fill your holidays with more peace and joy.
Part 2 – Stress in the Moment – Help!
- Ok, too late, stress is here. Help!
- Find out how to turn a stressful situation into a peaceful one.
Part 3 – Putting Stress Behind You
- Ok, so you survived, let’s forget about it! Well, sure, you can do that, but then you lose out on a golden opportunity.
- Discover the once in a lifetime opportunity and how to take advantage of it.
Look, you have a choice…
You can continue with the stressful, crazy, exhausting holiday picture that always seems to manifest in some form or another where you don’t revel in the holiday spirit, but are thankful it’s done and you survived.
You can create a joyful and peaceful holiday for you, your family and your friends.