The PSTEC Advanced Audios FOR THERAPISTS ONLY!
(This is the advanced follow up to PSTEC Level 1)
Introducing Advanced PSTEC tuition (PSTEC Level 1A*) from Tim Phizackerley the creator of PSTEC
How amazing was it when you first started using PSTEC with clients and showed you that that therapy can be easy and powerful all at the same time.
Therapists should start with PSTEC Level 1 but there’s even more, so next let me show you what you’re missing.
This PSTEC Advanced audio package takes you further again and I’ll show you how to be even more effective.
You’ll also get two very important extra tracks which come only with this package.
Anyhow, I reckon that before you decide to buy this, you should know exactly what’s on it. So I’m just going to lay out exactly what’s in this package for you and then you can decide how much you need this.
This is what you’re getting:
Audio 1. PSTEC Advanced: Advanced Practical Use of PSTEC
- Quick theory recap in the context of PSTEC
- The PSTEC method for children
- Discriminating between emotions and beliefs
- Creative targeting of feelings with the click tracks
- PSTEC and gambling
- PSTEC and chocolate addictions
- Which click tracks to use and when
- Source of emotions
- Using PSTEC to change habits
- Changing habits with simple pattern interrupts
- PSTEC click tracks and the process of compounding
- PSTEC Positive, repetition and hitting tipping points
- Advice on type of suggestions for use with PSTEC Positive
- What does PSTEC Positive do within the client?
- PSTEC and procrastination
- OCD & PSTEC (Special instructions)
- Knowing exactly when to use PSTEC Positive
- Emotions, beliefs, habits and causes
- How to use PSTEC to work with behaviors
- A simple and effective way to identify causes which are outside of conscious awareness (This is a quick and easy alternative to hypnotic regression. It requires no special skills and can be used to retrieve information from within the subconscious, without hypnosis)
- Working with emotional pyramids
- A specific way to deal with a specific example of an anchored problem
- Emetophobia & PSTEC (Special instructions)
- Agoraphobia & PSTEC (Special instructions)
- What to say to remove client barriers and resistance
- What can happen when instructions are deviated from
- PSTEC, physical pain and the body
- The two types of physical pains on which PSTEC might be used
- Brief overview of how to use PSTEC for pain
- Safety considerations
- A remarkable example of the power of the mind/body connection.
- How to use “The Anger loop”
Audio 2. PSTEC Advanced: The Mind Model
There are lots of fascinating firsts on this audio including an explanation of the Esdaile state. You’ll find out why it comes with an automatic anesthesia! Understand much more about PSTEC Positive. Discover why other therapies fail, and find out how to make your talk therapies much more effective. Apply this knowledge to your use of PSTEC to create even more wonderful changes.
- What’s possible with therapy
- The 3 levels of mind
- Self awareness
- Types and allocation of memory
- Limitations of the conscious mind
- Relative speeds and abilities of the subconscious versus conscious
- How we learn
- Offloading of functions
- Routines and habits
- Distinction between awareness and conscious functions
- Proof of consciousness below awareness
- Essence of personality
- Source of emotions
- Interesting aspects of alcohol and the mind
- Consciousness without awareness
- Computer like aspects of mind
- Neutrality of subconscious
- Storage of experience
- Protective aspect of mind
- Pattern matching and anchors
- Basis of language
- The two language processors
- Distinction between the two types of experience
- Imagination and language
- How the mind models the world
- Predicting outcome of actions
- The mind as a prison
- Most important aspect of goals
- Imagined realities.
- Knowledge and belief.
- How beliefs are constructed the exact mechanism
- Subconscious and belief construction
- Conscious and belief construction
- Suggestion and beliefs
- How information is filtered
- what is hypnosis?
- Natural occurrence of hypnosis
- What is depth?
- The nature and importance of the inner voice
- Flow of information between conscious and subconscious
- How experience and language are validated
- The two data streams which flow into the human mind
- Validation of the data streams
- The nature of consciousness
- Why suggestion can remove physical pain
- The remarkable characteristics of the Esdaile state
- Automatic anesthesia
- The Esdaile state and therapy
- Best state for suggestion
- The reason for all the characteristics of the Esdaile state
- Anesthetics and suggestion
- The consciousness switch
- Hypnosis attached to sleep
- Number of emotional processors
- How we relate emotionally to past experience
- Why this knowledge is so important
- How to create the most effective therapy interventions
Audio 3. The PSTEC Pain Click Track
This is a special click track which comes only as part of the advanced audio package. PSTEC Pain is a PSTEC click track designed for certain types of physical pain. Effective and proper use of this special track requires an understanding of the other Advanced audios. That’s why it’s supplied ONLY as part of this advanced system. It is NOT sold separately.
And, that’s not all!
Audio 4. The Anger Loop
A very special and unusual PSTEC track. This can be used with certain clients to effect major change to anger responses. As well as being useful, this audio will show you just how easily The Mind Model can be used to create simple but extremely powerful interventions.
Optional use of logo when you have studied both PSTEC Level 1 and this Advanced audio. Letters: PSTEC Level 1-A (Advanced PSTEC)
Total: Approx 3 hours
Buy Now for ONLY $57.00