Andy is not only using PSTEC in his private practice, but is also using EFT as well… he has some great tips and perspectives for your whether you are using PSTEC on your own or if you are a therapist, counselor or practitioner.
Please leave your comments for Andy at the bottom of this page
This is an interview by Jeff Harding where he talks with Andy Eckley.
Andy is the Director of the PSTEC Register and also runs his private therapy practice in England where he specializes in helping people with PTSD issues.(The audio is about one hour… you can download it to your computer or listen here online.)
Phone: 01253 726222
Skype ID: andy.eckley
- The dangers of promoting the “one minute wonder” and why it also can encourage the client to “slip back” into their PTSD state.
- What one of the most important aspects that therapist/practitioner must promote and remind the client on the path to permanent resolution of the PTSD issues.
- Why it is of the utmost importance for the therapist/practitioner to do their own work.
- Andy will talk about how he uses EFT and PSTEC for PTSD
- You will find out about the three symptoms of PTSD and some tips on how to handle the symptoms and what those symptoms can tell you as a therapist/practitioner.
- How to deal with PTSD issues when people are afraid to remember.
- Andy will also share some specific questions that he uses in his private sessions… very powerful!
PSTEC Stories are about how everyday people with everyday issues are using PSTEC to help them transcend those issues. These stories are provided to help you learn ways that PSTEC might help you or give you tips about how to use PSTEC. These are actual stories and events representing this individual’s particular experience and while the
stories and experiences are quite impressive, they do not guarantee nor indicate that you would also achieve the same results.
We appreciate you leaving your comments for Andy down below…