Does the name Phizackerley sound familiar? Yes, that’s right, Karen is the wife of Tim Phizackerley, the creator of PSTEC and Jeff Harding was able to schedule an interview with Karen only 11 days after her kidney transplant surgery!
This is a Love story about the inspiration behind the creation of PSTEC, but it’s also a practical PSTEC Story in that Karen talks about how she used PSTEC to shift what is “normally” a very scary operation to one that was empowering and, dare we say, enjoyable!
Karen talks about using PSTEC for physical issues which is not recommended by PSTEC.
This is not just about PSTEC working successfully to help someone heal. This audio is about showing you HOW Karen used PSTEC in her specific situation… suggestions you may find interesting and helpful.
Bonus: Comments are also shared by Tim Phizackerely about using PSTEC for his wife’s challenges… excellent advice!
Please leave your comments and appreciation to Karen for being so open and willing to give you this gift.
In this audio, Karen will share:
- Her story behind 3 organ transplants caused by a genetic disorder and how she has transcended the challenges that are normal for this type of surgery where the last organ transplant surgery caused virtually NO PAIN.
- How she was having a repeat reaction from a medication and how, with PSTEC Positive, she was able to eliminate the reactions and allow the medication to be effective.
- Recovery time was reduced significantly from the previous surgeries… Jeff did this interview with Karen from her home only 11 days after the transplant surgery!
- Various Positive Statements that she used with PSTEC Positive that helped her reduce pain, avert a negative medication reaction and give her overall comfort after her surgery.
- Jeff finds out the Truth he always wondered about… why was Tim inspired to create PSTEC… this is a Love story… a display of Unconditional Caring and Love… tissue anyone? ;- )
Thanks Karen for sharing your personal experiences .. the inspiration… the example of Love.
PSTEC Stories are about how everyday people with everyday issues are using PSTEC to help them transcend those issues. These stories are provided to help you learn ways that PSTEC might help you or give you tips about how to use PSTEC. These are actual stories and events representing this individual’s particular experience and while the
stories and experiences are quite impressive, they do not guarantee nor indicate that you would also achieve the same results.