Free PSTEC Interview Recording…
Super Learning, Improved Retention and Memory with PSTEC
PSTEC Interview – Carole Rafinetti
Carole talks about how PSTEC Positive helped her retain more of her studies, reading and also to learn a new language.
*Listen using the audio player below or Download the mp3 file and listen on any of your devices.*
You can also listen to Carole’s suggestions and experiences in using PSTEC Positive for bullying issues
In this audio, Carole will share:
- How her brain seemed shut down to learning anything new but how she found the answer and the process for “opening up her mind” to not only new learning, but new experiences in life as well!
- Her struggle with learning a new language and how PSTEC, again, opened her mind to more easily assimilate and retain her language learning.
- The emotional issues that were in the way of learning and despite clearing the emotions, her learning issue was still present… find out what she did to finally transcend her learning barrier.
- Some of the most beneficial concepts she learned from the PSTEC Positive Secrets package; such concepts as tipping points, softeners and creating correcting unrealistic PSTEC Positive Statements.
- The key to her personal success in using PSTEC Positive to not only create ease for her in learning, but also allow her to enjoy and look forward to learning new materials as well as reading in general.
Thanks Carole for volunteering to share your priceless tips and experiences with us!