The original PSTEC Advanced tutorial had a truly profound impact on huge numbers of self helpers and therapists.
Now in “Advanced Part 2” Tim has joined forces with Peter Owen to bring you something even better. (Peter is a PSTEC Master Practitioner and author of “PSTEC in the Trenches”)
In this programme you’re about to learn even more and you’ll also get a TOTALLY new way to change yourself and other people.
Here is what you’re about to learn:
- What is the model of reality? – A reminder.
- How some suggestions fail quickly but others work forever.
- Why your suggestions are affected by “overbalance” and “temporal decay”.
- Your reality generator and the model of reality. – How they interact.
- Why trying to “escape” your model can make problems worse.
- How the model of reality relates to consciousness.
- The role of the inner voice in applying suggestion and its effect on the model of reality.
- Why understanding free will and self acceptance is important.
- About the evolution of the model of reality.
- Why beliefs solidify over time.
- How mapping your model of reality can turn a big mountain into a tiny molehill.
- How “confirmation bias” changes your inner perception.
- The huge mistake most people make about everyone else’s beliefs.
- Is your “free will” an illusion? Why “free will” isn’t relevant anyway.
- One simple proof that your beliefs are not real.
- The most important realisation you can have about your old programming.
- One simple “trick” to regain your personal power.
- Why you’ve lived your life in trance.
- Why mapping your model of reality is important.
- Understanding the best way relate to your inner voice.
- Introducing a step by step route to self mastery.
- How to lift the lid on your model of reality, and inspect it.
- Understanding your core processes.
- Why different people react to the same things in different ways.
- “Rule conflicts” – what they are and why they’re important to you.
- The origins of self punishment and anger.
- Why understanding your core characteristics gives you greater self choice.
- Why it’s important for you to become an observer.
- Mapping out your inner character interactions.
- The power of scepticism.
- Understanding personality archetypes.
- What and who are the main personality archetypes? What personality archetypes do.
- Discover how these relate to your model of reality.
- Why understanding archetype characters gives you more self control.
- Why patterns of behaviour and emotion get repeated over and over again even if they are self destructive.
- Specific examples of patterns and how to identify and understand them.
- Mapping judgement, unfairness and villainy – key aspects of personality.
- Why mapping your reality takes you out of “trance”.
- How to massively increase the chances of consciously choosing new and better reactions instead of being stuck with poor unconscious and automatic ones.
- Learn about other common personality archetypes.
- The secrets of how “mind reading” creates problems.
- Understanding complex chains of emotion and belief.
- The potentially catastrophic aspects of unconscious filters you need know.
- Ways to make your model of reality better and more empowering.
- How your critical faculty changes over time.
- Why events which happened when you were 3 years old still have a profound effect on you today.
- The genesis of personality and how understanding your map of reality can give you more control.
- How and why minor fears can grow and morph into much more debilitating fears.
- How your inner voice really came into existence.
- Why you mistook your inner voice for your own thinking.
- How parental responses to a toddler tantrum can impact the child’s model of reality way into adulthood.
- How models of reality are passed on to children.
- – And why sometimes these models change into something very different.
- Why external help is sometimes essential when the model of reality creates unwanted emotion repeatedly.
- Ways in which your model of reality is constantly being updated and programmed by environment.
- How emotion can hold your beliefs and thoughts like glue.
- Why emotional clearing can help you “unstick” and change your beliefs.
- Discover 2 different ways in which disempowering beliefs enter your model of reality.
- Why mapping your reality model can remove unpleasant emotions.
- How map drawing can be used to overcome emotions that have returned even after clearance.
- How to combat discrepancies between your conscious perception and subconscious emotional responses.
- Discover the advantages of being outcome focused in volatile social interactions.
- How to turn PSTEC positive on specific cogs within your mind model.
- Learn novel ways to change problem parts of your mind model.
- Why altering your “inner voice” impacts on your emotions and thoughts.
- How to turn on the “light” within your model of reality and get more power to make changes.
- Secrets of memory storage and how understanding this can alter the effect memories have.
- Why we don’t actually deal with other people just formulations within our model.
- – And how you can use this knowledge to huge advantage.
- Why people in the past still have an emotional impact in the present.
- Little known exercises which can alter your experience of reality.
- How one client was talked through making a tiny change mental landscape, which resulted in a huge positive change in his relationship with a family member.
- Learn about personification pattern interrupts.
- How you can use personification of problems to make huge and beneficial changes.
- Intricate and microscopic pattern interrupts from personification techniques and why this is so powerful.
- How one personification pattern interrupt cleared up a person’s social anxiety in one fell swoop.
- One simple method which you can use to stop internal “chatter”.
- Learn an interrogation technique that you can use to weaken unwanted mind model structures.
- How to improve your results with PSTEC by weakening existing mind structures .
- How you may have caused most of your own pain by the images of perfection we keep within.
- How we respond to this pain and how to extract power from the cause.
- Why sometimes relationship issues are due to problems in our mind model, whilst other times true incompatibility issues do exist, and how to spot the difference.
- Why core beliefs often have no basis in reality and result in “magical thinking”.
- How one lady experienced anger at her untidy children and then transformed their relationship and behaviour through scrutinising her own thoughts.
- How taking a belief and examining it from all sides can transform your experience.
- The monumental power you can get from rationally constructing a mind map of other people in any problem interaction.
- How to ethically use this information to by-pass another person’s critical thinking and remove resistance.
- How to avoid activating the disempowering aspects of other people’s models of reality.
- How extremely stressful situations can be reduced to calmer ones after you map your mind model.
- The steps you should take BEFORE dismantling the mind model in a volatile situation.
- How to deal with any repeating emotion which was refusing to be cleared long term.
- One other step that sometimes needs to be applied to a belief that is deeply entrenched.
- How to take a belief from a “need” to a “preference” and why this knowledge is so important.
- How models of reality interact in arguments and how to use this knowledge fast to achieve your desired outcomes.
- The way in which you are both the creator and receiver of your own anger.
- How to inject better and empowering chunks of perception/attitude/thinking into your model of reality.
- How mapping and then injecting a powerful “add-on” saved a suicidal man’s life.
- Why isolation can “damage” the model of reality.
- How uncovering just 3 or 4 hidden thought habits can undo a lifetime of emotional pain.
- How to use “add-ons” and new creations to keep useful beliefs and avoid old your thinking errors.
- Why you delete from consciousness, most of your awareness.
- How this awareness filter can be amended to delete the negative and keep more of the positive.
- How to quickly change state in times of emotional intensity.
- Multiple and complex real life case studies which demonstrate this work in action.
- How mapping the reality model can reveal your core hidden beliefs.
- One example of how a hidden belief caused havoc in a person’s life, and how undoing this one belief transformed him.
- How insults can become your pointers to knowledge.
- How certain beliefs in your model of reality can be life changing.
- Discover what you can do in a volatile situation after you learn this material.
- Why anger can be useful in certain situations but often serves no purpose at all.
- Why a person who is aware of their model of reality is far less likely to get angry in the first place.
- Why anger creates different responses, person to person.
- The difference between “being prepared” and ruining your experience of life.
- How to scrutinise your thoughts to eliminate worries.
- Pulling it all together for peace and happiness in your life.
- Real life examples of character creation.
- Summary 🙂
“A HUGE thank you to Tim, and Peter for their phenomenal contribution of PSTEC, the Advanced part 2. I got it a few days ago and WOW! Its content makes a lot of sense to me. It’s a true masterpiece. I’m amazed at how seemingly simple you two have made it. As I listened to the introduction, I now understand the reason that I’m not where I say I want to be in business….With the PStec Advanced part 2 tools and techniques, I have the opportunity to move past the model of reality that has imprisoned me, to a world of possibility beyond even the place I thought possible before. … I’m not here to plan small! Thank you for giving me the gift of your work! Thank you for your contribution to the planet!”
Certified Life Coach; Hypnotherapist; Pstec level 1 Practitioner
(*abbreviated for brevity and clarity)”
You’ll want to study this over and over so sit back, relax and enjoy another mind changing classic. Follow this and it will change your life.
BONUS to PSTEC Advanced Part 2 – **This is a download in MP3**
This mp3 is now included in the package … recorded by Peter Owen, PSTEC Master Practitioner, Tim Phizackerley, Creator of PSTEC and Jeff Harding, Master Practitioner.
Listen in as they answer questions from users of the PSTEC Advanced Part 2 Package and also discuss and clarify even further the content, tips, suggestions and concepts of the PSTEC Advanced Part 2 Package.
Almost 90 minutes of content and included on the download page once you purchase this package!
Authors: Peter Owen and Tim Phizackerley
Duration: Approx 3 hours of mp3 audio downloads
… and …
48 page pdf included.