Licensed Therapists Share some of Their Discoveries and Experiences of How to
Resolve Your Subconscious Reasons for Emotional Over Eating and Comfort Eating
(You can download the audio to your computer or listen here online.)
This is an interview by Jeff Harding where he talks with the co-authors of the new book, “Achieve Your Natural Weight.”
You will get some insights from two weight loss experts, both registered hypno-therapists and experts in the use of PSTEC and EFT
Sally Baker, GQHP
Liz Hogon, Dip Hyp (Adv), MAHA, LT AMT
Visit Sally’s and Liz’s website for access to the info, suggestions and programs that will FINALLY release the barriers to pave the way for you to Achieve Your Natural Weight
Sally and Liz point out that only about 5-10 % of those that start a diet actually see results they are satisfied with and the main reason is that they do not… or are not directed to… address the subconscious reasons for overeating and comfort eating. Sally and Liz are extending their tools and programs to more and more people throughout the world.
In this audio, Sally and Liz will share:
- The simplification that people are over-weight because they have no willpower or that they are greedy is WRONG and they will talk about what the TRUE reason is that compels most people to over eat.
- That staying over-weight and over-eating are ‘survival decisions’… what that means and how to overcome it.
- How past traumas contribute to being overweight and how to overcome not only the traumas, but their affect on emotional and comfort eating.
- How long it truly takes to have a firm foothold on the path to Achieving Your Natural Weight.
- A summary of the various tools they use to help their clients Achieve Their Natural Weight… and when to use each tool.
- … and much, much more!
Thanks Sally and Liz for sharing your expertise with us and for reaching out to help more and more people!
PSTEC Stories are about how everyday people with everyday issues are using PSTEC to help them transcend those issues. These stories are provided to help you learn ways that PSTEC might help you or give you tips about how to use PSTEC. These are actual stories and events representing this individual’s particular experience and while the
stories and experiences are quite impressive, they do not guarantee nor indicate that you would also achieve the same results.
We appreciate you leaving your comments and appreciation for Sally and Liz down below…